Thursday, 11 February 2010

I got friends, I really really love new ones

I ate a bit too much today. And the fucking part is that I ate cause I didn't have sth else to do.

That's baaad.. Anyway I don't know what is wrong with me I seem to clean the house every day. I guess that's a good thing.
Hmm what is new?.. well here is carnival, so I wanted to post some more photos of me like I did in the post "Kindergarden all over again" but I'm not sure I really really want to start posting photos of me here. So on Monday I'm going to through a kite!!! I haven't done this before, as my family isn't very traditional, so I'm already thrilled!! Sounds stupis, I know..


Hope you all feeling okay :)
Going to read some of your blogssss* (as many as I can actually)
I love it when we can talk through comments so plz don't hesitate to post your news below!

No comments:

Post a Comment