Saturday, 13 February 2010

I can't party everyday, you silly..

Ha, funny. Yeah it's funny.. when you look someone you thought will always be in your life and don't ever recognise the face. I don't talk about a lover. I am talking about a best friend.. that is when it hurts (the most?)
Well I talked to her today, although she didn't want to. Last night we were acting like children we didn't even say hello. But I love her. No matter she doesn't talk to me. No matter she tries to make me jealous with stupid things. I defend her to my friends, don't want to talk about her badly because we are still friends. We are.
Maybe on Tuesday we'll meet. I really want to be arrogant and yell at her. I really do, I'm so mad at her.. but we are both stupid.
We'll see.

Tmrrw is valentine's day. I don't like that day. I really find it pointless. And it reminds me of last year's valentine's. Two things happened that Saturday that happened to be also valentine's day. And they both are still too painfull to think of.
So fuck valentine's day!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you and best friend mend things. I'm not feeling V-Day this year either.

    ReplyDelete