Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Wet Wednesday from Italy

I'm actually still a bit cough-y, I don't know why I've been sick this whole month. Maybe it's the weather, maybe the heating from the a/c or maybe because I leave gym all sweaty and walk home during the night. I think it's option number three. I am a genius.

Anyway, I've been so bored these last days due to an exam I'm having tomorrow. It's Neurobiology, pretty bad ass course, that has been keeping me away from the gym. I'm leaving for home in a week, Easter holidays, and I'm really not looking forward to it, as usual. But neither do I want to stay here (as usual). I'm thinking how last year I went to New York for Easter holidays and my heart just melts a little..
I wish I could go to the airport and pick a destination. I'd probably pick some place sunny. But the only good thing to look forward to is meeting my family again and a Topshop haul my sister oh-so-kindly did on my behalf. Better than nothing, right?

Tomorrow I'm doing trampolines again. I love how it consumes all my bad energy, it's even better than yoga. And I have been stocking up on bad energy lately.

p.s. I really don't like the new Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried yoga, but maybe I really should. It sounds relaxing. Where are you from that you went to New York last year? I've only been to NY once and I loved it. Sorry to hear you're still sick. I was sick for over a month and still a bit coughy.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like everyone is sick at the moment. I just came back from the doctors with the diagnosis of a chest infection. I hope your cough clears up soon and good luck on your exam!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trampolines had to be one of mankind's best inventions.

    Best.

    Toys.

    EVER!

    I'm so jealous of you and your trampoline access. Have a bounce for me? :p

    <3

    ReplyDelete