The amount of hours I have slept the last two days is unbelievable. I got so exhausted by this gym-drinks thing I couldn't keep my eyes open during class yesterday morning. But when "accidentally" your friends want to go out on the nights you have gym you have to stay strong. No, I will go to gym and I'll catch you later, in the meantime, you keep sitting on the couch.
I'm getting a mean vibe lately. Maybe it's just me who's suspicious but they try to make me give up on gym. They ask me what I eat for breakfast and ask for advice. At this point I am the last person to give weight loss advice.
I'd say "you must never skip breakfast, I'm having a coffee, a kellog's bar and a banana every morning" when I'd rather say "I just have my coffee and wait until I feel faint to eat something". So, no I am not comfortable in giving honest advice.
anyway. today we have a 'festival' at the gym. Circuit training, you get to pick 3-4 classes and you do 20minutes per workout, then you switch. Spinning, trampolines, fit balls. I hope it's worth my evening because I have so much to study this weekend.

I know exactly what you mean about giving advice. I never give honest advice. So I either blow it off or just lie to them. People just don't understand. I'm glad you enjoy going to the gym. I miss the gym.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
I feel you on the advice thing. People say they want you to be honest. Then get mad at you because they can't handle it.
ReplyDelete