Tuesday, 13 March 2012

It rains all day; keeping me lovely company

Three days have passed and I feel eternity is here. It's no secret now, why I panic at certain situations. I don't have patience; none at all. Seventy-two hours of coughing and chest pain, fever got up to 39 Celsius degrees (312 Kelvin) and I was shaking and melting at the same time. How nice.
Today my fever dropped to 37.5 and I got the chance to do a full bath, my hair was a true mess. I changed sheets and cooked some pasta. I couldn't eat it. Then I got my period. Another set of aching and fever. The cough is getting worse but my throat does not hurt that bad any more due to medication.

What else have you got for me? Bring it on now, cause I've got work to do. I've got a paper due Monday and some classes, labs and gym to attend. Well, have to.

I've spent my sleepless hours on Skype, watching Friends, Skins season 5 and The Dreamers (yes, again). 

2 comments: