Sunday, 18 March 2012

Stories, too many stories in my head.

Went to bed at 4.30am, woke up at 9. This must tell me something. Yesterday was...okay to be fair it was fun. Having people from university and people from other places you know in one tiny building really puts some pressure. To say hello to everyone you know, to see who other knows the people you know, we live in such a small town.

I never was a fan of big hang outs. I want to have two-three groups of friends that have nothing to do with each other. Back at my home town I tried and tried and succeeded just a bit. Now I find it impossible. So this guy that I liked, he liked me and was too shy to say and blah blah blah got back with his ex. I mean yes, I was the one that was't sure about my feelings and I had already decided to let the whole story go, but you know deep down I feel like I got punched in the face yesterday. To see him with his ex (metalhead, half her hair was shaved -was I really his style after all? she was wearing a spiked choker for fuck's shake..)
Anyway I can't understand men. If you spend lots of time on my blog you may remember that I met his best friend first and the three of us did some flirting, since I liked both. So the other one yesterday asked me my number cause his Skype isn't functioning anymore and kept talking me and stuff. Weird. Yes, I mean I like him (more than the other one) but what the fuck have they done?
Was it like "oh, you should get with Annamaria, oh no you should get her, okay try first now my turn"?

It always have been like this with my "social" life. Complicated situations, or no situations at all.I'm used to that but I really start to wonder. If I deserve this, if I am the one who complicates everything (I bet it's me a little). Anyway enough with this//

Spinning class was really nice but average in intensity. I think I will put it in the programme although the music isn't very good. Whatever; today I was 59.8  !

in a couple of hours I'm gonna be having coffee in the sun. and don't say a word about this whole thing. good day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling this same way yesterday, about a guy that I used to love got with a girl who I knew they were more perfect for each other than him and I ever were. And for some reason it put me in a complete funk. I can understand you not liking big groups. I would prefer just to hang out with a couple friends.

    ReplyDelete