A feverish weekend. While the sun shines and everyone invites me here and there, I am lying in bed with vitamins, cough drops, tissues and season 4 of Friends. Oh, I tried to watch Aladdin too, but it was so much noise for my head...
People are being nice, offering to bring me medicine, wash my dishes and keep me company. K came over last night and she brought me first need things, because apparently fever and constant vomiting made me unable to get out of the house.
O is being very nice to me. I don't know why. He insisted he came and keep me company, make me soup and tell me fairytales. Why can't I enjoy such invites? I politely declined, saying I may vomit on him and that would be not so nice, but he said he didn't mind. Oh my, why is he so nice to me? Two years have passed since I first turned him down and he hasn't stopped being nice to me. Anyway I am not in a decent condition, tissues everywhere, dust and vitamin glasses.
And the coughing is so sexy, it echoes though the room :)

I hope you feel better soon xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat sounds awful, I hate being sick like that. I hope your health improves.
ReplyDeletexx