Sunday, 1 April 2012

We were lovers, we were kissers..

Sunny Sundays are the new hit. Yeah, finally I can count happy Sundays (in one hand yet). The weather is getting warmer and sunnier and everybody is getting nicer and happier. Well, everyone except E. She is still mean to me. Refuses to go out, she's ironic and just stops the conversation when she feels like it. What a pleasure to be around..

She has her things to deal with, I'm over this shit, really. I have to protect myself and right now I'm starting to feel nice again -until this breezy mood shuts down on my face again. I stand on the optimistic side, thinking about the Milan trip, going on my friend's tennis tournament, having a Lord of the Rinds dvd night tomorrow, getting to be with my family on Thursday, having a Sunday milkshake by the sea. These kind of things that are mood and weather appropriate. Yes, even a laugh or two with total strangers.

Neurobiology midterm exam went pretty well, too. I have to wait for my grade but I think I did good enough to do my presentation. I got the Huntington's disease paper so I have lot's of work to do.
As for tomorrow's little event, I am one of the last people on this planet never to have watched Lord of the Rings and my friends couldn't let that go, so ta-duhh! Two girls, two (or three) guys and three movies of ring fun haha. I hope we have fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love lord of the rings :3 enjoy!!
    hope all is well<3

    ReplyDelete