Monday, 9 April 2012

A material girl

My sister sure knows how to make me happy. She bought me 200 pounds worth of Topshop clothing. This year I took the bag with a huge smile, gave her a big kiss and started taking out and trying each piece with much excitement. Last year was a lot different, as I was sick enough to lose my interest in clothes and everything else. With a statement that I don't need new clothes and I don't need anyone in general I gave the bag back. Bad times..

Anyway, the thing is I really didn't need to bring clothes cause I keep wearing the ones she bought me. But the materialistic Easter does not stop here. My grandmother gave me 300 euro and my godmother another 300. I guess they think life is hard for a biology student. I will keep half of them for shopping and stuff (hell, yeah) and the other half will be saved for the Milan trip. *Upcoming diet and training programme for Milan -stay tuned.

In the meantime I sleep, eat and try to be a happy kid for my parents. My sister arrived at London today cause she's working tomorrow so that leaves me alone here. Before leaving for my summerhouse, I managed to meet some of my friends from school. Well, as it seems, everyone is happily in a relationship and too busy talking and texting to listen to my little dramas.

I have to loose 5 kilos until summer. If I manage to stay focused I can do it. No "new starts" and shit. Continue from here, cause I have earned this fit body. I just want it thinner.

this would do; okay

10 comments:

  1. You lucky thing, hope you enjoyed your Easter!
    What a lovely bod!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting a diet and exercise plan for my trip to Italy too! When are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you :) I used to work in Quality Department (one of the clothing brands were Topshop). Stay strong you can definitely get rid of those 5 kg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful easter! I have been following you for a while but do to lack of having a computer I havent been able to blog or comment. Anyway I just wanted to say how much I love your blog, and that I read it from start to finish or my phone! You are really amazing hope that is not creepy!
    with love,
    ~ell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have an absolute blast with it. You can do it! You really are my thinspo for the day! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats you? girl you look effin amazing wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone seems to be going somewhere and working for it. You can definitely do it 5 kilos is amazingly little.
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5kg, depending on how much you weigh, is very achievable! thats roughly how much i wanna lose as well!

    love your blog, /following/
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com
    if you have time, come visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck on your diet!

    ReplyDelete