Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Back to my place.

Holidays at home were shorter than ever. That means, relaxing, happy, even fun. I had to leave, I don't belong there anymore. But I'm glad my family is still united, loving, healthy. Things you start to realise they must not be taken for granted as you grow up.

Yesterday I decided to take the boat instead of the plane. Stupid, stupid choice. The wind was maaaad. But we finally arrived and I got the chance to see my fish (he's still alive!) and some of my friends again. I cleaned the whole fucking house and then it was time for a drink. The new alternative bar in town is surely my new thing. Of course I woke up having a headache.

Right now I'm making a list for the grocery store and some cleaning products, trying to figure out the best way to keep my metabolism up, my training hours up and my mood up so I can loose those 5 kilos! I'm going safe and classic this time.
Training: @gym 4 times at least (aerobic class, step class, spinning), sunday morning run by the sea.
Eating: avocados, apples, yoghurt, oven cooked meat
Drinking: black coffee, white wine
..nothing new, just plain restricting and lots of abs exercises. 1 kilo per week, keep the inspiration up!

tomorrow I'm going shopping with K. if it goes well pictures coming up but I'm keeping my cash for a mani-pedi next week; my fingers and toes need severe pampering..

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it back home safe. And it sounds like you have a very realistic goal in mind. You only have 5kg hun. You can do it =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal seems realistic and healthy best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1kg a week is the high end of the do-able range for pure fat loss. Go you good thing! This way you'll keep all your lovely metabolism-boosting muscle mass AND your internal organs. Sweeeet!

    Glad to hear your family is still in one piece. Look after yourself and stay warm, ok?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad youre back home from your holiday, ive missed u!

    ReplyDelete