Thursday, 5 April 2012

No expectations, no disappointments.

Easter holidays are here. Packing the last things in my suitcase, a little hangover-ed from last night. I hope everything is packed (I made a list cause I'm a freak). Eleven days of home fun. Fun. Fun? Maybe not.

I don't feel like saying a lot today. I am a little bittered from last night. Although I had a great time with very nice boys and my girl friends to say goodbye for the holidays, my perfectionism doesn't let me relax and enjoy. I expect too much. I want impossible things. I can't expect people to share their feelings to me when I can't even let them touch me. Can I?

No expectations, no disappointments. This is my April motto.


5 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog and wanted to say hi. Hope you have a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry hun, I make lists too =) I think that's actually a fantastic motto. I hope you have a fantastic Easter.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to follow that motto.

    I followed, support?
    http://mylittlebones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand this motto..what exactly does it mean?

    ReplyDelete