Saturday, 28 January 2012

She exhales vanilla lace

So I am okay. Apparently I had an allergic reaction that was either caused by something I ate or by stress. I am not sure, but I'm guessing the second one? Stress has been following me lately, with all these earthquakes every day and the exams. I don't scare easily with an earthquake but having small ones every day really affects my mood. I took some pills for the allergy, a body milk for the red spots and I think I am all well :)

In other news, exams will be over on Thursday. Like, finally.
I got so tired so soon in 2012, but I'm still keeping an optimistic attitude.

7 comments:

  1. Optimism is the only way to go forward, keep it up! The year is very young! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're ok. <3
    And it must be a relief to know exams are almost over. Good luck! And I hope you can hold onto that optimism. Makes things a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! Happy to here your exams are almost over good luck and the smell of lavender helps with stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you're still being optimistic with all the stress lately. Keep that up, I hope your life will be more comfortable soon.

    My best wishes to you,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get some good luck soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling better! super cute picture!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete