Monday, 2 January 2012

Happiness is all i wish for, no?

Okay, sure. Happy new year, happy birthday to anyone who was born on a day like this, and all that stuff. Oh, how wishes and fake smiles tire me! Yesterday was a quiet day, spending much time in a car and drinking three types of tea. Those were my highlights, but when you decide holidays are family time, there isn't much else you can do. It's fine.

I'm spending the morning between a fruit-flies report and Tumblr. I decided to make a list of what makes me happy, the silly small things that can change my mood. Everytime I feel down I will return and do one of them.

A 2012 guide to everyday happiness.
nice hair and pretty underwear
a latte to go
a flat stomach
urban outfitters "sight-seeing"
a walk by the sea
a cocktail with friends at a cosy cocktail bar
a huge smile

*leave a question below, for my Q&A post

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Where is the best place to get a small, round tattoo?

    (Seriously the only thing I could think of! XD)

    ReplyDelete