It's 3 in the morning. I should be finishing my Human Genetics studying by now and go to sleep, instead I just got back from drinks with friends at a very nice place. I wore my black dress and my urban outfitters lace-y tights and I was feeling stylishly FAT. *urban has sales and I couldn't help myself but ordering three things that had caught my eye since November. super excited for the delivery day. photos promised.
I've taken the time to think what I really want from my life right now. Three things came up. One, to pass my exams, two, to find a boyfriend and three, to have thinner legs/arms and a flatter stomach. All three are fixable, but let's start from the end (something I usually do).
I've sent an email to a dietician. Yes, I'm desperate like that. I'm not going though, no one is going to help me get this thin, plus I always want to achieve my goals on my own. It was a weak moment. I haven't even gotten a reply though.
As from Monday, I'm cutting flour (bread, rice, pasta, etc) out of my life. I'm filling my fridge with vegetables, meat, cheese and dairy and I'm allowing one cheat day once. For a month. I've seen that it works. Being 56 kilos by Easter holidays- pretty doable.
Making things happen. The most accurate resolution ever.
check my Tumblr, too :)
Shit, just lost the comment heading for your tumblr >.<
ReplyDeleteYES GIVE US PHOTOS OF YOUR EPIC LOOT! Fashion show, maybe? XD
Focus on the other things and let the Boyfriend situation sort itself. When your confidence from achieving goals starts to shine through suddenly you'll have guys all over you. Trust me :) When you feel good and confident, your whole bearing changes and suddenly guys are going 'Hello! There's a chick who looks like she knows what she wants! Would she want me? I'll find out!'
Take care <3
Peridot- Couldnt have said it better myself!
ReplyDeleteI want photos lovely!
Good luck on achieving all of yours goals, you can do it!!
Si xx
Yep peridot is right!! Guys hover around confident girls!! Love urban sales!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great this year!
< 3
I know you can lose the weight and in time you will also find someone for yourself. If you go out with your friends alot then you're bound to run into a potential boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Those are some fantastic goals. :) I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you'll achieve them all.
ReplyDeleteXO