Sunday, 19 February 2012

With the (Christmas) lights on

A flat Sunday. At least. Sundays are just so much for me, but today I am in an "okay" mood, so all is good. My intake will reach 650 calories by the end of the day so I feel good.
Tomorrow I start gym (96 euro for three months, totally worth it). I will start with a "body sculpt" class because the ones I usually go (step, aerobics, fight bo) don't suit me time wise. Spinning isn't good for me yet, I will die on the bike and make complete fool of myself. I will give my body two weeks to adapt and then sign up for a spinning class.

I went shopping with K couple of days ago. She needed jeans and a cardigan and she values my opinion. She isn't that picky, so it was a little boring (and convenient). She described me as "normal to skinny" and asked what number do I wear on jeans, demanding an honest opinion. I wear one size less than her, why wouldn't I be honest with a friend? I wear my clothes baggy, she commented.
Well I answered your damn question now, didn't I?

Anyway, today I kept thinking about food, I'm not going to lie. Pancakes, chocolate, pizza, everything crossed my hungry mind. But I reminded myself than although my mind was hungry, my body is far from full lately. So I had some plain red meat, dried apples and coffee. Tomorrow morning's smile on my face will compensate for not eating today, I remind myself. I will be the skinny friend, I remind myself. I will wear baggy jean shorts and look skinny in them, I remind myself. I will get compliments, I remind myself.
Then I'm not hungry anymore.
Does this mean I am back? I will tell you next Sunday...

teach me, Kate (aka the master)

3 comments:

  1. I find what you write inspiring, Annamaria. Good luck with this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you girlie! Today sounds terribly productive. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring, I need more of you in my life to get myself back.

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete