I cannot believe this day would ever come. I keep worrying about not studying and cannot come to realise this is free time. FREE TIME. Anyway, I started my day early today with a DNA lecture I wanted to attend. It was fascinating, although I didn't understand half of it. It was in English and all these professors came and the discussion after the presentation was heated. (I am not a nerd, yes I wanted to go shopping instead but I just couldn't miss it)
In other news, I started restriction. Big time. I need to loose these 5 kilos until Easter. I cleaned every inch of my apartment. I cooked this delicious salad for lunch. I got another allergy reaction. I'm getting ready for drinks with some girl friends and the boy and his friend.
Busy day no?
Tomorrow is the NO ALARM morning. Finally.
Relax a little babe, you deserve it. :)
ReplyDeletePS: what are you studying that you are taking Immunology exams? I have a B.Sc in microbi - but I steered clear of advanced immunology. Only took the one course required for my degree. I preferred the viruses... hehehe. Someday I will take over the WORLD!
You're the sweetest thing. I hope you have a fun night!! I want to extend the same welcome/open door to you that you offered me- talk to me whenever!
ReplyDeletexo