Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Stay happy.

Swirling around madness lately. So many things to do, so little time to do them all. I just can't live in a world where a day has only 24 hours. I'm constantly shaking from the absence of caffeine, or the high levels of caffeine. I cannot seem to find the right amount. I just keep shaking.
The only good thing is I go to bed so freaking exhausted that I actually sleep. My dreams have been fucked up though. Just as well.

I try so hard (and I think I'm doing great so far) to keep an optimistic attitude towards all this. Watching after my karma, you know, cause I feel nice to be nice. Some people have complemented me again on how I light up when I smile.

Well, I guess happy girls are the prettiest, as hey say.
Or just very pretty- don't get attached :)

3 comments:

  1. glad you're smiling, chica :)

    maybe try and cut down on the caffeine for a little and then ease back into it? i don't know anything but that seems to be how most things work.

    best of luck
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've been reading for a long time. :) I feel you on the caffeine thing. I had to give up on it for a while and just let myself feel terrible until I broke the habit. Now I can drink caffeine again, but I try to do it in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I konow your situation. 1293849358 things to do, and you just wanna sleep and dream of a better world.
    Caffeine is like a drug at these moments! ;D

    I like your blog and your way of writing!

    ReplyDelete