Sunday, 27 November 2011

Not censored just yet

I would kill for a cigarette right now. Let me give you the most cliché scenery that is going on in here. Christmas lights, me in comfy lounge wear on the bed with my laptop and a glass of red wine, listening to Sade. Another study-less night.
Yesterday I studied until midnight and then went for drinks until 4 in the morning with two of my (boy) friends. It was fun and cold and a bit rainy. On the other side of the town centre, she was talking about me. They want to know if I'm single. Damn, ask me guys. Yes, I am single and I always stay single, even when I date and fuck the same guy for a long time. Yes, I have issues and yes, I am crazy sometimes. Maybe some day I can feel like a normal person in an actual relationship. Maybe. And then she was asked which of the two I preferred. Oh, my, how boys can be stupid. You can't even choose a freaking milkshake without interacting with it a little at first, how the fuck can I choose a guy?

Well, simply, I won't. Why bother going to that much trouble? I already have been told I am "as heartless as the bitch from 500 days of summer". I find her to be realistic. I know it's not the normal thing, but most people aren't. They just like to act normal.


6 comments:

  1. Oh baby, I completely get this... Ever since I've been in college, I'm such a guy when it comes to relationships. Grab their attention, interact, play. Throw away like a used tissue. And they seem to be enjoying it (God knows why). Maybe I just haven't found the guy I'd like to be in an actual relationship with? I say-- judge me all you want, I won't disagree: I'm a selfish, heartless bitch.

    Love you, darling. (drinking red wine at the moment as well... to a great night)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, sometimes I wonder where I would have been if I hadn't gotten my boyfriend as early as I did. I would probably be the same place as you are now. If I hadn't been so lucky to find a guy who has the ability to love me despite all of my fails, I would probably have lost my virginity to some asshole, have a lot of failed relationships, and in the end just give up hope in those. I really do get where your mind is at.

    Just stay strong love. Remember, we will always love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I think I've heard "heartless bitch" describe myself a few times as well. Bitches don't get hurt, at least that's my theory. Relationships are overrated, mostly it just feels like a prison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha sounds like a cozy night. I'll have one of those sooner or later. =)

    Guys are dumb. That's pretty much it. lol You find a good one once in a blue moon. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normal is over rated. Just be you & have fun with life :)

    ReplyDelete