My scale number continues to go up and my mood is going down. I have to stop eating. I exercise so freaking much so if I could just stop eating this much it would be great, thanks. I'm going home in two weeks and if I don't show thinner I'm gonna be so pissed off (and sad, suicidal, moody, bitchy- the normal me I guess).
Hopefully you can get the scale to go down soon. I've been struggling to get the scale to go down and it either never changes or it changes slowly. And I started steroids today for an allergic reaction and steroids cause weight gain so now it'll be a lot harder.
ReplyDeleteGirl I am the same way as you! I exercise and love the gym and fitness classes , my friends all joke that I'm workout crazy and tell me that they wish they exercised as much as me.. but I was never losing weight...because I couldn't control my eating. But you just have to make a decision one day to just simply take control! Because you have the exercise in the bag, now just stop eating, or eat less! I know that you can do it! I am just feeling so empowered lately that I want everyone to feel as I do! I Join me on my next 5dayer fast! I always fast mon-fri and I will be starting at 7:30pm tonight :)
ReplyDeleteDo it and I bet you loose 7lbs on your first fast!
just a thought!
see you on the thin side!
-G
okay maybe 4-5 lbs at your weight but still!
ReplyDeleteMy problem is, I'm just not a fan of exercise. I see these girls running and exercising on tv and in movies and wish I could start enjoying it like they seem to be.
ReplyDeleteDexter is one of my sister's favorite shows. I'll have to ask to borrow her seasons on DVD
You know what you're capable of :) Go gettem girl!!!
ReplyDeletexo
V
You know you can do it love, you just need to get motivated! Think about your UGW, about thig gaps and hip bones.
ReplyDeleteStay strong love! You can so much do this! <3
I was the same, I'm a bit of a fitness freak but my eating always outweighed it, I never got anywhere and always felt so stupid for eating after a work out!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it though, even just swapping the junk you might fill up on to fruit so you don't feel so bad after scoffing it down and it doesn't do so much harm!
Take control lovely!
Si xx
See I have the problem of not even wanting to exercise. So it really doesn't matter if I eat good or eat like shit, It's not gonna help unless I workout.
ReplyDelete