I like this month. It's finally cold enough to wear knits and loose that extra appetite that's been following me lately. I usually loose weight on winter and gain on summer. I love ice cream, that's why. Anyway, I decided to stop freaking out about people finding this blog and to just clear the history every now and then.
So I'm afraid I have some bad news which I'm not sure yet are that bad. I mean, I gained one and a half kilo (panic attack, yes) but all my jeans and sweats fit better. So I "lightly complained" to my pilates trainer and she was like
"and what? you panicked? you should know by now that muscle weights more than fat, annaM. You have been exercising your whole life. take it easy and forget about the scale number"
haha. I tried hard not to laugh at myself at this last comment. Forget the scale? I love my scale. Last year I was living just for my scale. These things cannot just go away. Of course I just nodded along and kept doing the "swan" exercise.
Anyway, I already got some compliments about how tighter my legs look but no, I will not accept the fact that I weight more than I ever weighted in my life. If 54 is so much to ask, can I go back to 56 at least?
Getting a new laptop has given me access to all my favourite flags again (WHEYHEYY!) And I cannot tell you how much i've missed yours..
ReplyDeleteLooks like we're both Winter lovers ;) I can't wait for the cold!
And about phones and internet. Just say your's isn't working? XD That's what I say.
<3
xx
I also lose weight in the winter and gain in the summer, and I think ice cream has a lot to do with it! I'm worried about gaining muscle weight, too. Can I lose weight AND gain muscle?? That would be great. Stay strong girl!
ReplyDelete<3
i lose best in the winter too! ice cream is like my weakness! when the scale isn't your friend... try using a measuring tape.. it will show you if you became smaller even if not lighter...
ReplyDelete<3