Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Just because today I did nothing,
I'm posting pictures of what I've decided my summer style would be. I think I'm ready to get my nice taste and style back. I recovered from the do-not-want-to-shop disorder and I am ready to inspire and get inspired.
Tell me what you think.... (I'm going to divide this post to 3 different due to slow internet connection)


ah, mila. I would totally wear the exact same outfit to a bar..
ok, maybe without the shoes..
girly skirt and light coloured clothes? hm, only this way.
everyone knows I'm a black clothe's girly girl :p
something easy for a night out clubbing. some style, some vodka,
and some silliness never hurt anyone, right?
aaah! there's the black, taylor! I need a black leather jacket
for this summer. (topshop maybe?)
absolutely love this outfit! idk if I would EVER wear sth like this, but I would love to be comfortable enough to :)

1 comment:

  1. I consider myself a girly girl but I wear a lot of black. Haha not a goth kind of black but it's the colour I wear the most.

    I would wear Mila's outfit and the last 2 outfits :)

    ReplyDelete