Monday, 13 June
Still no internet connection(obviously) and I miss my blog. I miss my Tumblr account and all this web interaction. I miss you! My Thursday’s exam was such a disaster, I slept like an hour, woke up feeling nauseous and almost threw up in the classroom. No I did not do good either. I cried for almost three hours, until I was all dried out and my eyes were swollen from the crying/ not sleeping.
Weekend was good, I went out at a Starbucks to study with S, went for drinks with the girls and I was relaxed a bit. It’s such a lovely weather. Tomorrow I have my third exam and one more on Wednesday. Then I will have my English exam on my birthday and I’m done! I want so badly for this three days to pass.
In other news, I have been getting some compliments lately and it’s weird. My ex (the one before my ex) texted me last night. I like text messages, I’m so done with men hitting over Facebook.. what is it with that? It’s cheap and convenient, sure. And more impersonal. I hate it, really. So I was so pleased that he texted me on my mobile, even though I didn’t have his number (sorry about that!). We’ll meet during the summer I think. He asked me and I want to. I really had a nice time with him back then and did some first things, too. He also helped me through a tough period for me and I was kinda bitchy to him because of it. I regret it.
Sorry your exam went horribly, it's bad cause you can't be relieved when it's over because you keep remember how bad it is.
ReplyDeleteI think it's great when guys put a bit of effort into flirting. I never thought about it but you're right, flirting on fb is cheap.
I had a guy help me through a tough time last year and for some shitty reason he is being offish. Which sucks.
Good luck revising and 'cramming' ;)
Xxxx
i learned in physiology class that your body and brain burn a ton of carbs when youre studying and writting exams or doing homework because your brain is working so hard and thats why your head will start to feel cloudy and tired. So eat up girl! Carb load that brain! lol
ReplyDeleteUgggh I'm sure the exam didn't go that bad. Cheer up, you don't know until results. It's in the past.
ReplyDeleteHaa, I love how we consider cellphones to be "personal" these days.
Eh, eating is fine, everything in moderation ... ... I have trouble with moderation. :)
Take care!
Hang in there hun, you have the right mindset! Stay positive with it, remember the temporaryness of it all!! You can absolutely get through, and we are all here for you!
ReplyDeleteSending some love!
xo!
Kat