Wednesday, 8 June 2011

I saw you two...

Thank you so much for all your support! I ended up sleeping 3 hours last night, just to absorb everything I had studied and woke up too early to revise. I did good! Not excellent but good enough, it was what I needed to start things up again! So yes, I'm pleased with that. The professor isn't very strict at exams so I may take a 7 after all :)

In other news, I am very pleased with my hair lately. I keep having good hair days and it really makes me wonder. Of course this is welcome to stay forever, I won't mind!
I'm also a little sad for a really stupid reason..it's just I hate people telling me I was such a nice couple with my ex. It hurts any feelings I had/may have for him that I know I shouldn't have by now. It just makes me think that we could have been indeed really nice together. Anyhow.

I don't want to get to know people better. That's why I suck at relationships. I mean it will end eventually so why bother get intimate with a person and then when he leaves end up crying over the pillow he last slept on? (I swear this never happened, I'm to apathetic to do that, but as an example..). It seems too painful.
On the other hand it's really nice to have a boyfriend who understands you as a friend too and lets you be the "real" you..
Uhm, I don't have time to think all of this right now, I have another exam tomorrow (!) so no more time to wander around..

*many of you tell me about frozen grapes and I can't wait to try them! I just can't find any nice ones, so when I do I will let you know how that went!


5 comments:

  1. Well, if you never put yourself on the line if course you don't get hurt....although it makes it hard to find love and happiness as well. It's part of life, try to overcome it - little by litter. Gotta take the good with the bad sometimes. :(
    Congrats on first exam...have enough confidence to pull the next off as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be someone who will be worth it. Good luck with your next exam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your blog because you have an active life it seems

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did your other exams go??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with lulu , just reading through your posts really uplifted me. JUST joined the blog community!! Looking forward to following you - stay strong love!
    xo
    Kat
    www.ishrinkichange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete