I freaked out a little yesterday night about exams. With all these depression and other crap I have fallen behind in my classes. My parents don't know and things start to get wild. So basically -before I freak out again now- I have 5 exams now and 5 in September I absolutely have to pass with a good grade. Wish me luck! I will focus on the first 5 now...
In other news, frozen green apple rocks! It's so sweet and tasty, you should all try it! Cut it in little pieces in a bowl and put it in the freezer -yummy! Frozen banana was tasty as well but not THAT good.
For lunch I'm having boiled green peas with cottage cheese and some bread. I know I don't need the bread but that will make me full enough not to eat the rest of the day and also, E's father makes it and it's too delicious.
So it's 600 cals. For snack I will have a frozen green apple (80?) and a boiled egg (90) so it's done! Healthy and low cal day today.
Off to study! I love you all!!
Say hello to my new desktop. I need motivation, I also put a
"Remeber? You're on a diet" sign at my fridge.
hahaha great idea, but i think my mom wouldn't let me to put words or diet quotes on our fridge,
ReplyDeleteit would've been great though, so i won't binge or grab fattening snacks from the fridge
love your blog :D
I don't envy your 5 exams at all! I have just one left for this first year at uni (Maths on Monday) and reading your post is guilting me into studying for it, so thank you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend xx
Yay, for a happy start of the day - so much depends on that first initial gut feeling. :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're off to a great start! :)
I love positive posts! It's so great to hear that you're having moments of, "oh, everything will be ok". Once these exams are done, you can relax for a month or so before the next ones. Do something nice for yourself today doll, you deserve it. :D
ReplyDeleteI love frozen apple & banana but I think frozen banana is better in things like smoothies or fruit 'ice cream' ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best for your exams!
I want to try frozen green apples, thanks for the tip. Have you tried frozen grapes? Their really yummy.
ReplyDeleteI think frozen bananas are sooo yummy I cant wait to try an apple! (:
ReplyDelete