Lately I sleep well, have I told you? Yes, I am happy about this. I sleep quickly, I sleep deep and I wake up well cause I only close half of the curtains so the light is just about right to wake up without an alarm.

My dreams have been quite nice, too. In them I always have the skinny body I want, I laugh the way everyone has told me I look beautiful and often I feel care (or even love) for a boy. When it has a face, he's Di. I try not to dream about him, but he is so kind in my dreams I somehow want him to be there..
My back hurts a week now. I think it's from last week's spinning. I've set my bike so wrong.. I can deal with it though, since I'm all day in the house studying, posting, cooking.
I decided to make lentil soup for lunch/dinner (depends when I eat). I already had a cup of black coffee and half of a green apple. I put the rest of it in the freezer, I don't know why. Maybe it will become something nice, like a frozen snack? Maybe it will be a disaster, I'll let you know.
I will start posting what I'm eating again. I think it will suit me more during my exams. As for the weight? No, I will not post until I'm 55 again. At least.
Note to self: watch the words you use when you talk
about your eating habits. You scare people..

I've been having a lot of soup lately with lentils, mmm yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I have nice vivid dreams. My latest one was me winning the lottery and going to the bank to deposited the cheque. Haha it was tough waking up after that.
Frozen apple is yummy :) & your lentil soup sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteI hope your back feels better soon, if not go to the chiro- they work wonders xxx
i hate to sound stupid but when you say 55 do you mean pounds or Kg? *blush* either way, good luck with your goals <3
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I can relate to the last thing you wrote.
ReplyDeleteSometimes we get so comfortable here around the ED-community blogs that we tend to relax and occasionally slip becuase here, we are all accepted no matter what we say. :P
Yeah, be careful! ^_^
Good luck on all your exams and let us know what ever happened to the apple. I heard bananas makes a great frozen snack...
whoops *super blush* haha i read your comment in response to mine, i feel really dumb. i should have thought that through. i've heard people who have wanted to weigh about fifty pounds, so i was really concerned. i'm glad that you want to stay healthy!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah I totally get that. Like someone will be like "I had this really yummy indian food last night" and I'll respond something like, "omg, last month I tried a bite of this low cal spinach curry and it was the best thing I've ever tasted!"
ReplyDeleteThe words we use here are so normalized, that sometimes it's hard to hesitate when speaking them out loud. I hope your day goes well, good luck with testing! much love and thanks for being so sweet to me :D
I love waking up to sunlight instead of an alarm, it always starts the morning off right.
ReplyDelete