Friday, 3 June 2011

Chicken pie say goodbye (plz)

Apparently I am quite afraid to go to the supermarket. The small corridors, the old ladies, the trolleys and the abundance of fatty fatty food makes it difficult for me. Am I falling apart here? A year ago I love hanging in the grocery store, and under some rules, I still do.

Got lots of things: peaches, cherries, dried pineapple, bananas, apples, peas and cottage cheese. Chlorine, nail polish remover and tampons. 30 euros and I haven't paid the phone bill yet haha!

I went for a nice walk to the park with E, Starbucks coffee on a bench, really nice. Let me give you the scenery: festival coming up, very hot weather, girls with shorts and skirts and the boy who I had my eye on lately. I was wearing long sweatpants plus cardigan and sandals.. I was looking cool but I was so jealous inside of all the shorts and cute dresses... not yet, just not yet.

I had my eyebrows shaped, too. They look okay I guess.
It was okay, but he (the boy) didn't look at me once -of course we are complete strangers- and I am TOO shy to do sth or even ask around for info.. I keep bumping at him all the time, maybe some time we will be with the same friends. ANYWAY.

I somehow find this extremely cute..
oh god what is wrong with me?

4 comments:

  1. I totally get the supermarket thing. I've pretty much stopped going unless I have no intention of buying anything edible or are going with someone else. I'm sticking to the markets- fresh and healthy :)
    All the best xxx
    p.s. What's the Chlorine for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I used to love shopping back in Europe, in US...I'm terrified! Everything is cheap and most things unhealthy. You should see the cookie aisle!!

    Eeeeh, seems like maybe the guy and you SHOULD be together if you keep seeing him everywhere. Try to contact him, life is too short to waste. :) It wouldn't be terribly strange to say "Hey, I keep seeing you wherever I am...sorry..I know it's random but I find it interesting"..or something a like.

    I know, I know, it takes so much guts...but..you really deserve some excitement and happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still in love with the supermarket, I love browsing and finding low calorie food. But there are days when I need to be kept away from them, haha otherwise I'll buy so much food!!

    I wanna get my eyebrows shaped, I'm just nervous they'll mess it up.

    I like that picture too and I think it's because they have this intimacy in that they look so comfortable in each other's presence and they feel comfortable enough to mess around and have fun. I want someone like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently, I rediscovered my love of cooking and going to grocery store. Good luck with the guy!

    ReplyDelete