Thank you for all your concern, it really means a lot to me. I will definitely take more care of myself, trying so hard to love me already. I booked an appointment on the lifeguarding office for tomorrow.. I'll tell you on my next post what happened.
I decided that since we talk over here, I could give you my msn account, so feel free to add me. It's not that I use it that much but I think it would be great to get to know each other.
annamaria.sec@hotmail(.)com
My sister and I used to run out into the streets (small village, don't worry, no traffic) when we got a summer sun shower. I love running over hot pavement in the rain. I would add you to msn... but I haven't been on for YEEEEEEEARS. lol.
ReplyDeleteXOXO <3
who knows, maybe one day, something amazing will happen to you while your walking in the rain, I hope it does =)
ReplyDeleteI usually avoid the rain because my hair gets frizzy and huge.
ReplyDeleteBut sometimes when I'm at home and my appearance means nothing, I just sit in the rain and let the water fall over my hair and body. And I love that feeling.
I love sitting on my trampoline while its storming, dangerous but its therapeutic (:
ReplyDelete