Friday, 25 February 2011

Love is a Must?

I did it! I managed today to fill my weekly schedule that much, that there is no room to think, eat or rest anymore. And I'm so happy :)
Instead of thinking, I will study at uni's library.
Instead of eating, I'll drink my vitamins
and instead of resting, I'll go out for drinks and post and comment around here.

Let's see how long I can last this way. I need a whole semester.
I ate too much last night. I was out having fun with new friends, dressed up formally and drinking wine. I had a nice time. I really need to think less and drink (oups, sorry, LIVE) more.


3 comments:

  1. Vodka and water, girl. Low cal all the way! (you keep hydrated, too.) WEEKEND YEEEEAAAAH! Live it up =]

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to fill up my week too, have a good weekend

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annamaria, darling, that sounds like a wonderful strategy! Please don't forget to drink a lot of water when you go out, ok?

    Good luck with everything, sweetheart.
    Sending all my love!
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete