I really wanted to write about my panic attack at my driving lesson. It was totally pointless. But let's forget about it or even pretend it didn't happen? I'll try. Today's binge caused me a 1445 calories intake. Thank you very much.
Darling, I hope you're ok! Even though nothing happened... *wink wink, nudge nudge*. I know that you're a strong and independent woman so you can move past this and make tomorrow even better. Stay strong, Love Anafly xxx
Aw, I'll make sure to post some pictures as soon as I get it!! I can imagine how you're feeling. I just binged 5 days in a row. Don't consider it a binge, consider it a normal intake. It happens to the worst of us :( Love xx
I hope you are okay. I've had panic attacks from all of the stress my old job caused me. You will be okay in your driving lessons it will just take a little practice.
Darling, I hope you're ok! Even though nothing happened... *wink wink, nudge nudge*.
ReplyDeleteI know that you're a strong and independent woman so you can move past this and make tomorrow even better.
Stay strong,
Love Anafly
xxx
love the pic! stay strong kay? i no you can do this :)
ReplyDeleteAw, I'll make sure to post some pictures as soon as I get it!!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine how you're feeling. I just binged 5 days in a row. Don't consider it a binge, consider it a normal intake.
It happens to the worst of us :(
Love xx
I hope you are okay. I've had panic attacks from all of the stress my old job caused me. You will be okay in your driving lessons it will just take a little practice.
ReplyDelete