Then we decided to go for a late coffee (which was tea for me) but THEN someone inform us that a party is going on somewhere. So we came over my place and watched Toy Story 1 (so cute!!) and then went to a party. 12.30 am. Okay, the party sucked, the other party that was happening in town sucked too. And there was only beer, I wanted vodka. So we passed three bars until we finally decided to have a drink at around 3 am. Well, I came home around 6am.
But to tell you the truth, it wasn't a good night out.
It was surely unexpected though :)
So reading some blogs today I realised spring's coming!
I like spring. Do you?
Looooove spring :) It gives us hope and happiness! Sunshine and no snow! WOOOOO. Sweet night :D
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
I love spring! my birthday is in May, so it's perfectly in between spring and summer. I'm desperate to reach my gw for then!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of that girl in the robe is so beautiful. I love bright, hippie, gypsy type stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love spring too. Spring and autumn really thinspire me, because both are new beginnings to be perfect- spring is an awakening, and autumn is school starting.
I miss college and grocery shopping with friends. Thank you so much for the support on a really bad day! I am sick of winter so hurry up and come spring.
ReplyDeleteI fudging love spring. It's so cold in Massachusetts. =[
ReplyDelete