I had my extra holidays, I had my period, I had my chance to loose back that one stupid kilo. And I'm good.
Of course I don't know how long it will take until I explode again,
but till then stay tuned please :)
Island holidays: THE dream. Laughs, bikinis, appletinis, night swimming and lots lots of tanning, FINALLY! Finally I'm looking hotter in my shorts, I lost that extra kilo and crossing fingers I loose a little more.
So this is the point when you wonder why I guess..
Next week I'm going back to my house, back to university, back to my exams. I can't say I miss them much but along with these go some other things. Like freedom, not eating every other hour, some boy issues that I had left for September and -of course- Di (unfortunately he comes first when it comes to ..boys).
Well he sent me an inbox wondering where have I been, if I'm having a nice time and when will I return. And then Bam!
He's all around me, once again.
..nothing is easy and I tend to make it even more difficult but I'll try
-at least.
So I cannot wait to go back, then I'll have much time to read and comment your posts, find new blogs to follow and new people to love!!
cause I miss you soooo...
Mmmmmmmm college is wonderful! I wish I could go back in the fall, but I shall have to wait until the spring. Enjoy it for me! And try not to let boy drama take up too much brain-space :)
ReplyDeletexoRoseox
It sounds like you had a wonderful time on your holiday! I'm so glad :) It's always so hard to go back to reality after some time away! Stay strong, I know you will lose more and more :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you have a great holiday! Good luck with university. And your blog looks AWESOME! Thanks for the words of encouragement. Love Lady Gaga's shoes! I brought that issue of Vanity Fair.
ReplyDelete