Friday, 27 August 2010

you're STARING at me!

Wow. My fingers just went automatically on the "New Post" button.
Uh I'm so drunk, or at least this is how I feel after 2 beers, I also feel ballooned-up. I'm not handling well. Nothing is wrong.
The only thing wrong here is my stomach (like what normal person picks up the phone and orders chinese??).

I hate delivery. And I hate food.
This is the first -and propably the last- time I'm ordering food when alone in the house. Luckily it was around 6 in the afternoon but ooooh I totally let myself down.

I went for drinks with E and a guy that has actually tear-ed in my house cause he liked me and all these are just too emotional for me.

The scale today showed 56.4 but tmrrw ..I just don't dare to watch it.

Anyway, I'm going to bed FINALLY (hope the beers and the complete lack of energy help me sleep).

-at least here's an awesome thinspo picture (& personal favorite):

3 comments: