....
After two (2!) whole days of boredom and "crying" over a scale number I'm back. Okay, so I admit I wasn't expecting that but finding myself on this town absolutely alone was a big slap on my face after two months of absolutely NO private time.
I got quite depressed, apparently.
BUT from today I (think) I'm back in business! I took from my room at my house THE notebook. Oh, I'm so scared someone may have already seen it.. this is a notebook I used back then to write my intakes along with some comments. I was using the second half of it though..and I shall continue from where I left it. That's the plan.
I'll just say that on my last entry, 18/04/2009, I was 54.5
Uh even though I look slimmer now, this pisses me off! I mean now this is my first goal weight.. so today I am -taran taran pum- 56.8 (that is 125.2 lbs)
well why am I NOT surprised?
Uh..
ANYWAY I found this quite funny song and -maybe- a total failure to love :D
Kill Me -Make The Girl Dance
I'm posting a picture of my room, keep in mind I'm a hard-studying girl. LOL.
I'm glad you're back, and you seem more positive! Cute tea-cup, haha. <3
ReplyDeleteIs that some DNA I see on the page of that open book? LOL I love science. And you are totally back in business! You are going to be hitting all your goal weights in no time, my dear :) Stay strong xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwh your space looks so cute! The couch looks comfy haha
ReplyDelete(: