Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Round round.. baby?

Hot hot hot it's soo freaking hot in here..

I cannot stand up and not feel like fainting, my a/c cannot be powered cause the control is out of batteries and apparently if you loose that you can't operate this machine in no other way. Weird. Chinese technology is what I was relying at, now that's collapsed, too..

Within two hours I have drank about a 1.5L of cold water including ice cubes, a diet coke and a 2% yogurt but none of these can cool my body..

oh! and now he is playing my song finally!
my best friend has an online radio show and I've requested Smile in your sleep -Silverstein so after about 2 hours he palyed it. Well it's a live version but oh, well :)

So for today it has been a slice of bread, a salad and a small ice cream and the things that tried to make me feel less like I was near the sun(!), although they failed.

Today I tried to get over Di by going out on a date with another guy I spent the whole Saturday with (we met at a concert..?..do I ring any bells?).
Let's call him O. So we went out, we talked about stuff, mostly about snowboard (oh snowboard..that's a cold thought, I'm melting here!), told me he liked me etc etc but of course he knew about Di and he knows I'm leaving for London so there is no point. Luckily. Of course he invited me for dinner at his place on Wednesday -pesto spagetti. I only hope he doesn't know how to cook well, so I don't have to eat it. We had fun today so why won't we have fun on Wednesday, right?

On other news, I spend my mornings studying maths cause my final -and last- exam is on Friday and I really wish to at least pass it.

Yeah, I'm that bad at maths.

*haha just about to do some praying dance for a little wind (maybe just air!) in here*


3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your last exam!! I was never a fan of math, either. I wish some of your weather could come my way! It was downright cold where I live today, and rainy all day. Jeans, a long sleeved shirt, and a sweatshirt was my outfit today. It was only like 66 degrees F (or 19 degrees C). Brrr!!

    Stay strong! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's so hot! At least you are staying hydrated. Thanks for comments. I love my bathing suit. Good luck on the exams! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile in Your Sleep, I absolutely love that song!

    ReplyDelete