Friday, 4 June 2010

Goodmorning to all :)

Yesterday was a full day, (nephron anatomy it was!! but it was okay..I guess I passed it with a good grade) and then my friend's (E's) mom cooked for the two of us, so I spent my noon eating chicken with pasta covered in fat and my afternoon at the gym running running running... I got so tired (pills? thanks, I think I'll pass..) that I slept with wet hair after my bath.
-you really don't want to see how my hair looks this morning :p


*Anyway I will get to the point: Sun-Lit~ gave me a Beautiful Blogger Award !!

oh, I want to thank you so much cause these days I feel anything but Beautiful and of course I will follow your blog, I read some posts and I love the way you write your feelings down sweety :)

So I decided to tell you some things you probably don't know about me..

1. I was biting my nails until I was 16. I mean hard, till blood comes out, my parents were devastated but there was nothing they could do that they didn't try. But when I met him (I have talked about the one that was the one for me in a so special way..and I don't mean my first, but he is still everything for me) and had to go to a party with him holding my hand I immediatly stopped biting them and painted my nails dark purple.
My nails are dark purple ever since then. My new friends have never seen my nails paint-free.


2. I strongly and utterly believe that it is stupid to have feelings. And I know that's stupid. I tend to be hard on myself but I'm often hard to others too, and that makes me sentimental. It's a cycle I can't get out of.


3. I straighten my hair every day. I mean literally. I can't leave the house for two days and not take my straightener with me. I can forget my cell phone, but not my GHD straightener. My hair is not curly, but it's so many and opposite to the fact that I want everything as slim as it gets.


4. I hate orange. I mean I actually hate that colour. I don't like it for my stuff and I don't accept it on others. I like orange juice though..
My favourite colours are green, hot pink and grey.


5. I couldn't sleep well since last year. I ended up having four (4) covers and a pillow mist (which I still use) and I still couldn't sleep.
The truth is that I am scared to sleep. Now that I live alone I wait until I am exhausted and then I go to sleep. I always look under my bed and always check twice if the door is locked. And yes, my childhood was great, no traumatic things.
The sleepless hours spent on my bed is the time for fake memories..
I am crazy, thank you.


6. As I have already told you, my mom is fat. She was addicted to chocolate but now she is getting better, loosing weight. This year I realised how much I love her. She, too. It's cruel that my mom thought I didn't love her until now. I feel so bad about it, I had to move out to get it.
Anyway, as a child my parents forced me and my sister to go to the scale every morning and they were checking our weight, telling us fat is bad, and we were both normal weight kids. The reason -I realised long after- was they didn't want us to be fat and feel sorry for ourselves growing up, cause my mom had the worst time back then.
I feel so bad, and I have never laughed at a fat person, never! and I cannot accept such behaviour.
Of course all these left me an ED, but oh, well.


7. Oh, I have a silly one. I am scared to buy an ipod. It's true. Along with number3 on this list, my mp3 device is my life. Music is my life. And still, even though I have the money to buy one, I feel so weird to buy an ipod. I'm sure my next mp3 will be some other random label.. I need some help here! :p


8. I don't have a tv here. So I spend my days watching Friends online. I mean again and again and again random episodes and laugh every single time! There are so many series online, but I just watch Friends and Big Bang Theory.


Well this is it. Now you know more things about me. I hope it didn't get boring!
love you, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I find it humorous that you dislike the color orange bc in the psychology of color, orange makes people feel hunger and want food. heh a good color to dislike then i suppose. lol

    "Orange, a close relative of red, sparks more controversy than any other hue. There is usually strong positive or negative association to orange and true orange generally elicits a stronger "love it" or "hate it" response than other colors.
    How the color orange affects us mentally and physically
    * Stimulates activity
    * Stimulates appetite
    * Encourages socialization"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo then I'm so glad I hate orange THAT much!!
    I didn't know that, thank you for telling me :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed learning more about you. It wasn't boring. It was quite fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing! Congrats on passing nephron anatomy. It sounds hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post! I didn't know that about orange either!

    ReplyDelete