Oh, I think we got new followers..
welcome to my blog :):)
I got to my scale this morning: 55.9
at least it's 55 so I am happy enough!! today I had 2%fat yogurt with corn flakes, a tall iced white choco latte and a salad.. I'm assuming 600 all? I have my tae-bo class this afternoon, and then I'm going for drinks with E and two guys I don't know yet (long story, the one was at my school back home -I dont even remember him though- and now we go to the same uni so he thought it's time we met).
I am so in this mood right now:
"Talking bout you all is such a bore
..I'd rather talk about moi" -M.I.A.
I don't know why I'm such in a great mood, but I love it!
I started watching How I Met Your Mother (yes, during my exams, I know I suck) and I got to the 4th or 5th episode, the one with the Slutty Pumpkin, and I got so inspired by Robin! She had the exact same boyfriend situation..
anyway this series is awesome indeed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment