Saturday, 5 June 2010

Blah blah blaaaah..

I'm lost somewhere between PlantBiology and facebook all day today. Okay, I have a confession to make:
I kinda.. a little bit.. I just want him in my life again.
There it is, I said it!

We talked the day before yesterday and I told him I miss him, he sounded surprised and told me he misses me too.. So I said well I have to go to the gym, so if you want to talk to me text me okay? He said okay and kissed me through the phone.
I was happy enough..
I waited over my phone one whole day and I'm sorry for me already. So today we were "playing" around facebook and msn, he actually refused to talk to me and followed me wherever I was online. But I wasn't that desperate to text him first again. So I waited, studying about Plants and trying to kill a small insect in my kitchen (didn't manage to, though..I wonder where it is atm..) and then BAM! he texted me on fb. We talked more random than ever and he sounded awkward enough so I didn't tell him to come over for coffee. End of story.

I know..I know..
I have to just forget about him. And you know what? If that was the kind of "talk" he understood I wanted us to have, then maybe sth is really wrong with our Chemistry.. such a pity, but I can accept that.
Can I??

Anyways.. I forgot to tell you about my intake. See? Something's wrong with me!
So I had Kellogs Special K corn flakes with non-fat milk for breakfast, an apple, about 3 cups of black coffee and a 2%-fat greek yogurt. And that's all, too many I know but I stopped eating at around 4pm so now I'm having water and I assume a beer too, cause Saturday night is coming.
:D

1 comment:

  1. Guys are hard to read sometimes. I wish for one day I could live the life of a guy just like the Beyonce song. Have fun tonight! Drink one for me!

    ReplyDelete