Friday, 25 June 2010

LONDON, BABY

Wednesday 23rd of June
3.45 in the afternoon

Hey, I am here.. I know.. I didn’t disappear without a reason it’s just I had my friends over and it was so hard checking my blog with them signing in and out of Facebook.

So right now I’m on the plane home (actually when I wrote this I was..) because I couldn’t find a direct flight to London. I have 2 hours free at the airport so my parents are coming (missed me huh?) and I’m so excited I’m finally and officially on holidays!!!!!!

On my birthday (the 21st) I had so much fun, I turned 20 and I’m happy about it! We celebrated our birthdays together with E –she had it on the 20th- so it was huge!!

Anyway.. I got on the scale today morning and showed 56.1 again. Pity I didn’t manage to get it down to 54+ but I had to eat my cake and it was super delicious, I couldn’t possibly resist :)

So I’ll try to post this sometime when no one is around (from my sister’s laptop) and I’m coming home on the 2nd of July..
Till then I’ll be wandering around London and we will go to a spa, too!!

I hope you are doing better than I am thinspo-wisely and enjoying the summer as much as I do!!!!

Love you all :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Have a great time in London. Take plenty of pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun on your birthday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete