Sunday, 13 June 2010

No more, more..?

Ohh these past two days was so much fun!! I slept so little, danced and drunk so much had the weirdest serious conversations after 5 am and had a great time!!

So as I told you, I went to another town for a beach party and stayed at E's house. Wow her mother was cooking for us all day long and it was fun, cause I didn't quite understand all the things she was saying (different dialects). We went out at night and literally came back at morning (6.30 that was) after going to all the clubs there (which were like 5 or 6 but it was alot!) with two guys, friends of E.
Then we returned here (saturday night) and went for a (simple) walk at the beach with one of the guys we met last Saturday, and returned home at 3.. me, him and E because we decided to finish my bottle of Vodka with my U.O test shooters! So we talked about random things, drinking and then of course I told him about Di. He seemed a little annoyed -then I realised he maybe likes me- and he was giving me the lamest advice about it..it was so much fun cause he was serious about it!!
We finally slept at 9 am (of course I sent him home), really dizzy but so happy.

Maybe these two days were the best party days since I moved here like, really!

Hmm..about Di and about the scale: two things that consider me much.
This morning (actually I woke up at 2 pm) my scale showed 55.8 and it's good because with all the food at E's house I was freaked out. As for Di.. well he was fun on Friday he was speaking Italian to me (lol) and was really looking forward to meet. But I texted him last night when I came to my house and he like answered 2 hours later -that really pisses me off you should know. We talked a bit and he seemed rather jealous that I went to the party but I'm thinking he just fools around so I didn't text him after the third message..I mean we are not together any more, so he cannot be jealous about anything, if he wants me then he should like meet me halfway, I cannot do everything on my own here!

Anyway, here is a photo of Friday's beach party (hope it looks clear..) we had some fireworks too.. it was rather awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment