Tomorrow I am flying back home to attend a neurobiology conference. It actually starts this Friday, but me not having any classes Wednesdays and Thursdays, I took the opportunity to take two days off of everything and meet some friends!
I used my miles for the tickets and I am taking a carry-on with me, so I had to pack very lightly.
this is everything I am taking for 5 days.
I know it's shitty quality, but I had to hurry up and pack everything in. I will try and link the items so you can have a closer look if you wish. So all in all I'm taking my Pull and Bear grey coat, a denim jacket, some bras/knickers and tights, a black and a vinyl legging, my make-up bag, my foldable Wayfarers, some plain shirts, a dress, and some Topshop cardigans. On your far right you see my new Macbook Air cat sleeve, a ring, a necklace and my Michael Kors rose gold watch. I wish I could bring more shoes with me, but I'm taking my Bertie boots and my Kurt Geiger ankle zip boots.
(also shown, Urban Outfitters purple floral rug)
I think this is a good representation of my wardrobe essentials, which are my most used items anyway. I like to accessorise so I may be bringing some more jewellery.
This afternoon I will hit the Mac counter with my cousin, so maybe expect a beauty new-in post to lipsticks and stuff, and some drugstore nail polish!
I promise to keep in touch while my short trip!
xx
I hope I'll travel soon, I already know what to pack.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
i adore that jacket...generally love your style to be honest! x
ReplyDeleteYou are traveling in style!
ReplyDelete