Monday, 18 November 2013

Monday Morning

Yesterday was the first day that it actually was cold out. Finally. I feel much better this morning, waking up to a cold morning, feels like it can take all my 'pain' away.

(explaining the 'pain')
So, 2013 was pretty much shit. I mean I will never -ever- forget this year but I have been left with so much bitterness that it's actually not healthy. Lot's of awesome things happened (travelled to Peru, fell in love, bested my work) but to balance things out some terrible ones happened too (grandma died, my heart broke twice at the same time, I was lied at, didn't graduate).

I really suffered during summer. A hectic summer with lots of work, a few more pounds and a broken heart. What more can you ask from a summer, right? I couldn't leave; escape. I really wish I could forget this summer, but it's all inside my brain, holding on strongly.

So to forget and move on, I needed at least a change of the weather. To put me in better mood with things I like: coffee, sweaters, tea, rain. And you know what? It works.

So happy week to everyone and I really wish the weather stays that way :)


p.s. I will keep posting random outfit photos/ diet updates but I don't do stats anymore. I feel there is really no point in that, as every single body is unique. Muscle weights more than fat, and there's really a difference if you have a narrow or a wide body. So complete measurements don't matter. I will state though, for the new ones, that I am 1.65cm in height and my healthy goal weight is 56-57 kilos. Oh, and this is not me in the picture, obviously!

3 comments:

  1. I hope 2014 can be a better year for you hon. Hibernate in coffee and sweaters and emerge in the spring. Also thank you for the "every single body is unique." Love you hon, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you must be miniature if you're 1.65cm! Just kidding, I know you meant meters. It's your blog, post whatever the heck you want. I post my stats as a way to keep myself accountable. I too am sooo happy that is is cold and chilly out! I am ready to pull my sweaters out and sink in to them very happily. xoxo, dearest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Annamaria! I hope you remember me, I used to blog at Count Down to Skinny - but it was a long time ago. I am so glad to find you still here! I hope you are well, and take comfort in your sweaters and tea, they also make me happy :) love Isobel x

    ReplyDelete