Months now, this girl looks back at me with sadness, disappointment and fear. I wake up every day and dread the time that I will have to get dressed and go out. Which is every day. So I back up, and get used to this. To be scared of people, to have no one to like me, to wear the same outfit every day because it hides my belly. To be lame.
But yesterday, after all this crying, I had such a nice time. My friends got me out for drinks, to get my mind off things and this morning I woke up feeling much much better. I think I deserve waking up to a smile.
Why did I let this happen?
I promised that I will do ANYTHING to go back to being myself. As for this week, apart from starting the shakes, I decided to eliminate meat.
Spring is always a smiley season for me, and now I need to smile more than ever.
make lemonade

Yay for vegetarianism!! I've been a veggie for 2 years now and it's incredible the difference it makes for your body. You feel lighter, and have more energy. A lot of meat is raised with antibiotics that are really bad for humans so most people experience a bit of a 'detox' when they eliminate meat. It's also better for the environment!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your week :)
xo
I cover mirrors so I don't have to worry about things like that. Just. . . who the fuck is that other person in the glass?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good spring <3
:)
ReplyDelete