On Friday a REALLY hilarious thing happened, when an 80something year old man made a move on me, so after that I though fuck it, I don't deserve misery, I got my game on. Hahaha, I'm so lame :p
But other than that, Friday night was cool, and Saturday was amazing as well. All day outside, all night with good friends, lots of sleep, and a busy indoors Sunday as well. This is the key; keep myself busy.
Tomorrow I got my aerobics class, it's golden. I have only been once but I'm looking forward to it like a little child! Okay, yes, I may have cried a little bit more these past days, but today I'm tears-free so yeiii!!
I hope the good mood stays on!
Have a lovely week, all of you beautiful people
it's all about the attitude, girl
xx

Glad you are in a good mood! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteenjoy the good days. and the weird old men haha
ReplyDelete