I dream of this. It helps me feel happy through the day. Role playing isn't bad, sometimes, my psychologist sister thinks that way. So my dream day would be quite like this:
I start the day waking up to the light coming from my window. It's still so early and yet I have an amazing energy to do things. I get in the shower and dress up very street chic-y before I rush out of the apartment with my puppy. (I feel so nice with my body, as I hardly eat more than 800 calories. I don't need food as a substitute anymore.) As we're walking I get a latte to go and walk through the river. I always like to watch people who start the day too early. Yes, there is life before 9 in the morning on the streets. It's sunny but cold. I stop at few vintage shops, the are true inspiration to me. I pick a few things, some bracelets to go with my tattoo, a new/old styled jacket, a painting for my house. I get home and have some fruit. Take my books and head to the local library for 5 hours of studying. I have so much to catch up. Then I go for a big salad with a diet coke and meet my friends for a few early drinks/ second coffee. The day includes a pilates/yoga class which I religiously go to, it helps me stay calm, not over analyse things. The perfect day includes loud music with white wine and special people, in a basement-hidden bar with alternative looking people. Everyone has a different story. Everyone is a stranger that when you get a chance to talk with, you can share a laugh with, or a picnic day at the park with bikes.
Talking about fake memories.. but that is my dream, this is my ideal everyday life. If you haven't figured out the place of all these yet, it's London. But until then, pretending has put a nice smile on my face. So I'm happy with that for a couple of years. :)
Lovely blog!
ReplyDeletePlease take the time to look at mine and follow if you want.
http://blend-of-life.blogspot.com
XOXO