I woke up with a full headache though. Every time I get one of these, I fear that I will go back to how I was one year ago. It was hell, 24/7 headaches and tears, and no one could understand what I had. Not even me. Blood tests made it all clear and in half a year I was (not so but oh well) brand new. Luckily this one passed rather quickly.
Pilates class was super nice today. I had a personal cause no one else showed up! I like these times, cause the instructor knows I can move on to harder poses and we talk and it's fun. I get to do more difficult practise too!!
I have to watch my intake. Christmas is getting closer...
I cannot accept failing me. Can you?
In other news, I did some shopping. I know, I drink cappuccino in powder to save money, but I "donated" 80 pounds to Asos yesterday.. I am so lame! Moreover, I am thinking about getting a pair of awesome Oxfords (flats) in cream colour. I have seen them over and over at the shop next to my house and I think it's the right time before they run out of sizes. Of course I promise pictures :)
Ugh.. I'm dreading christmas :( Soooo many temptations..
ReplyDeleteThose shoes sound lovely! Christmas....I don't know how to feel about it. And I can't let this year end with the same weight i started it with :-(
ReplyDeleteglad you had a nice day :)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes like so cute! You definitely have to post pictures!
ReplyDeleteno one can afford failure! hang in there :) I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a great class and that the headache cleared up
ReplyDelete