New topic.
Pilates. First lesson. I was a little nervous cause I have none flexibility whatsoever. Swimming, snowboarding, (ice skating), volleyball, basketball, aerobics and spinning. They didn't make me very bend-y. They made me muscular and I pray that pilates will fix it a bit. In a nice way. All in all, I liked it. The teacher is nice too, although he speaks SO quietly! I enjoyed time and even had a conversation with a lady at the changing room. I decided to pay that 100 euro for a month to see what changes will occur.
So gym time has officially begun!! I am completely excited. Really.
Cheers to a new (university) year!
Today's intake: 800
go lower.. and lower.. and a bit lower.
Woah, those shoes she's wearing are amazing! I want them :)
ReplyDeleteGlad Mondays and Pilates are going good! Keep it up Doll!
Jane
Good for you! I hope it works, sweetie!
ReplyDeleteFunnily enough I was listening to Rihanna's song when I read the title of this. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like Pilates. :) xx
Pilates!! Yaay!
ReplyDeleteI'm more with the yoga crown myself but still, congrats >.<
And nice intake. You'll be down from 800 in no time.
Pilates is going well which is great for you :)
ReplyDeleteI am a very happy go lucky person so I do believe you can get alot further if you smile. Even if you're not feeling happy :)
I LOVE PILATES! I do a short home routine 5x a week as a supplement to my other fitness sessions :)
ReplyDeleteJust in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/giveaway-monogram.html
:)
Laura x
i know what u mean, i havent been able to touch my toes since i was 8!! lol. i wish our town had pilates as an option.
ReplyDeletegood luck with everything!:) Pilates is great exercise!
ReplyDelete