Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Can you smile?

Yesterday university classes started and I couldn't be happier! I mean, I hate getting in the same room with that many people, but on the other hand I get to be away from any source of food and crazy thoughts. And, believe me, that's cool.

Last night I went to a concert. This band is huge (local) and it was their last concert, like for ever, so it was pretty awesome. I got so tired though. I also have to be VERY careful with M, a girl from my friends, as she is always asking me if I will go eat with them, or if there are too many calories in something. Maybe it's party my fault (I've got to not talk that much) but now that everything is in order, I don't something or someone to spoil this.
I want to go home at Christmas (first I'm going to London to my sister) and the whole family would say how thinner I look since summer.. (I don't think I can achieve skinnier as a term).

Looking one year back I want to cry. I was so tired, with my headaches and the bad blood tests. I was so lonely, depressed and unwilling to go to class/for drinks/gym... I hit the lowest of my life. But now I am HERE. Ready, smiling (I try), powerful.

Ready to:
study,
get skinny,
get a tattoo,
become a vegetarian,
fight these voices inside my head.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad your life is back on track and it just shows that no matter how bad things get you have the strength to pull through. Enjoy your classes at Uni, what are you studying ?? And don't let anyone ruin it for you, Good Luck! =D

    Dotty

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you sound like you're doing great! Well done to you and don't let any one get in the way. I'm so happy for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Im so happy you are feeling good! Keep it up. There are still gunna be bad days, so, when they come along just remember..."It's only a bad day, it will pass, it will NOT ruin my happiness." Try it Darling. I love you!
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it hon! I also became vegetarian and got my tattoo within the past couple of months, and it's actually been really good. Especially the tattoo thing..if you can get something meaningful and enjoy it, it'll be one of the greatest choices. Good luck with everything and I'm happy things are looking up for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad that you are happy and doing so much better! and the less depressed you are, the easier the weight will come off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't you hear that boom-ba-boom-boom-boom bass?

    you sound like super woman. go go go

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you good luck in becoming vegetarian, it is a long journey but trust me that it is all so worth it. If you eat the appropiate foods you will loose weight and also do a good cause. Keep strong.

    ReplyDelete