Thursday, 15 July 2010

Woke up exhausted.. one thing is stuck in my mind:
try to smile, to look awesome and not eat.

Here at my hometown things are pretty and things are weird. You should now where I live has been the "it" place for quite a few years as I grew up, so I can get a lot of criticism, both good and bad, from people at my island (-> I study there).
As a result I feel some pressure here, to be more than perfect. To be as I used to be and of course better. Things are messy in my mind lately and this doesn't help. At all. Maybe that's just me but this is how I feel here..

On the other hand I miss this place, my friends and the places we used to go. I am happy that tonight I'll go with my guy best friend for drinks, mostly because I haven't got the chance to see him for 6 months or so. Skype and msn help, but it's never the same.


Anyway..
My mom had me to cook today. So I made spaggetti with tomato and aubergine sauce. It was fun and I had to eat some, too. I think it was delicious but maybe it was because I made it haha!
My scale showed 56.2 this morning so I'm still stuck there..


2 comments:

  1. Your island sounds like the small town I grew up in. Growing up there nobody got me. Once I graduated, I left and have never regretted it. I hope you have a good time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture on this entry! I love my small town, but I hate it, too. It sounds like kind of the same thing. When I come home, I feel like my parents are showing me off to everyone in town, so not only do I need to be perfect for me, but I need to make sure I am perfect for everyone else as well.

    Sorry you had to eat today, but it sounds like it was pretty healthy. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete