Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Get your glasses on..

This year I tend to sleep a lot. And I don't feel better when I get up. I always feel tired but that's a result from me not taking my pills and sleeping every day at 5 in the morning.

Yesterday was a weird night for me. I went for drinks with my best friend and another guy (the one I was meeting at London) and then we came to my house for movies. I had fun and it was nice getting together with two very important people for me. You see about 5 years ago we were all very close, so close that one of them was in love with me and I was in love with the other. Yeap, these silly high school triangles that never have an actual end.
My best friend (okay lets put a name here: lets call him Gi) has always been my source for nice songs and the one responsible for what I listen to, so "Save Me" from Shinedown that I saw on Silly Girl's wall brought me more memories this morning.


Anyway it's been 5 years so I better occupy myself with more important stuff.
We are like in the middle of the summer and I have to start studying again.. this sucks a lot but there's nothing I can do. Plus I weighted myself this morning, I was 56.6 and this sucks too.

Other things, I try to smile in front of my paretns even though they get on my nerves, always trying to feed me and keep pushing me to be more outgoing. I don't want to make them sad but I really want them to leave me alone.

I feel very good and I don't want any more pressure, THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. I hate having to appear happy and cheerful in front of family and friends. It's great to have all you girls who actually know what is going on behind the mask :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've been reading your blog for a while and I finally got around to getting my own so I could really be a part of this community. I totally have to put on a face, especially for my parents, because if I told them how I actually think about food they would flip a shit. It's always weird for me to see old high school friends too, God we were so little and self-important then! I'd love it if you'd read my new blog:

    http://thecrazyrose.blogspot.com/

    Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am this way a lot of with my friends. I am working on my issues but I am just not crazy about food like some of them are. Love the Shinedown song too. Thanks for the nice things you said. Glad you like my new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog its amazing im a fashion and photo blogger but i am so pro ana and thinspo follow me and i will follow you and your amazing blog back

    and here's my link: http://dariadonatophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete