It felt like ages that I haven't written, when it's actually 10 days.. I came back from an island where we have a house (my extended family) and finally I got a little tanned. I went with 4 friends -girls- and we have two guys friends there too :)
It was for 5 days and it was fun, overall.
..but yesterday I went to sleep at 6 in the morning cause it was our last night there so we celebrated a little, and woke up with a really bad feeling. It was one of these days when you get up feeling miserable, scared and ugly. For no apparent reason.
Soon I got all good, but when I got off the boat to go to the car I felt so dizzy and my stomach was feeling weird. Half an hour in the car I had my eyes closed and took deep breaths, it felt like a panic attack.
Finally I'm home, after a long bath, some rice and some time with my family
feeling safe and calm..
I promise to post something better tmrrw, though.
Have a good night, hope you all feel great!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back. I have missed you also. Thanks for sweet comments you made. Glad you had a great time on the island. We all need a getaway at times!